An intimate kayaking adventure at Chuckanut Bay for you and your group! Come discover what sea kayaking in the pacific northwest is all about without any hassle from a ferry line!
Private Full Day Trip – Lummi Island
- Private Group Private Group up to 16 people • Starting at $550
A Private Kayaking Adventure in Lummi Island is Perfect to Spend Quality Time with Your Loved Ones!
Our same great Full-Day Kayak tour, but with the intimacy of being able to go at your own pace, have a smaller and more personalized group trip.
A short 20 minute drive from Bellingham, you arrive at a quaint little Ferry landing where you will catch a short 6 minute ferry ride to beautiful Lummi Island, population 964. This slow-paced magical little island will inspire you to relax and enjoy the rhythms of the island life. Enjoy the San Juan Islands without the hassle of long ferry lines and short travel time!
Times may vary, double check confirmation email.
- 10:30am: Arrive at Legoe Bay, get outfitted and move boats to the water.
- 10:40am: Discuss kayak safety, paddling technique, and the day’s route.
- 11:00am On the water! Enjoy the views, explore the coastline, and learn about the plants, animals, and history of the Salish Sea.
- 12:30pm: Take a leisurely lunch break on an beautiful Island, or pebbled beach- explore and relax.
- 1:30pm: Back in the boats, there’s more to see!
- 2:30pm: Land back at Legoe Bay. Load boats and return safety gear.
- 3:00pm: Return to Ferry landing, so long for now!
Masks will not be required to wear at all times, however during our land orientation or any time physical distancing can not be obtained you will be asked to wear a face mask to help us protect staff and any other guests. Thank you in advance for understanding.
- Stable Fiberglass Tandem Sea Kayaks
- All related kayaking safety equipment (paddle, pfd, spray skirt, etc)
- Locally inspired lunch – please be sure to let us know about any food allergies
- Experienced kayak guide
- Personal clothing and/or footwear (Please no flip-flops. We suggest footwear you can get wet, with blackstraps (example: Keens, Chacos, neoprene booties, etc.)
- Ferry transportation and/or transportation to Lummi Island
- Personal Water Bottle
Check our website to view our gear lists.
Moderate physical ability and willingness to paddle up to 2 hours at a time. This is one of our longest day trip routes. Expect to paddle 7-8 miles round trip. All guests are required to sign a liability release form upon arrival.
Available for active Military and their immediate family, K-12 school teachers and adventure youth groups. Contact us after the booking to receive a discount