Click here to download directions as a .pdf
- Our Full-Day and Half-Day trips launch from Wildcat Cove in Larrabee State Park.
- This boat ramp is on Cove Road off of Chuckanut Drive (Highway 11) just south of Bellingham and Fairhaven.
- To get there from either direction, simply drive along Chuckanut Drive (Highway 11) in Larrabee state park, keeping an eye out for the brown and white boat ramp signs. Following those signs, turn west onto Cove Road (towards the water).
- Parking at Wildcat Cove requires a Washington State Parks Discover Pass. Bring yours if you have one, or pay $10 for a day pass when you arrive. http://www.discoverpass.wa.gov/
- Take a look at the map here, or give us a call at (360) 738-7664 for more info.
- Our Lummi Island Day trips and Wild Foraging Educational tours depart from Lummi Island, WA.
- Lummi Island trips require a Ferry ride, departing from Gooseberry Point to Lummi Island: 2147 N Nugent Rd, Lummi Island, WA 98262. Walk-on passengers and cars welcome during most months, but please be sure to check the ferry schedule for the day of your departure.
- Willows Inn Guests will meet just outside of the Willow’s Inn Reservations office, unless otherwise arranged.
- Sunset and Bioluminescence trips depart from different locations depending on the time of season. Please be sure to contact Moondance if you are unsure where your specific trip meets. Directions are generally included in your confirmation email that is sent upon booking.
Sucia Island Directions (departs from Orcas Island)
- All Sucia Island Multi-day Trips launch from North Beach on Orcas Island. CLICK HERE to be redirected to google maps for directions.
- We recommend you arrive on Orcas Island a day before your scheduled departure to ensure an on-time arrival and take the time to enjoy all the amenities Orcas has to offer!
- Ferry reservations to Orcas Island are highly recommended – CLICK HERE to reserve your spot on the Washington State Ferry from Anacortes to Orcas Island.
- If you do not plan on bringing your own car to Orcas Island, please be sure to contact Moondance to arrange for a pick up at the Orcas Island Ferry Terminal.